"EU-US Trade Talks"
Friday 12th July 2013, 8am-10:30am
On Friday 12th July BABC will be hosting a breakfast event in Central Leeds.
The event will consist of talks and seminars given by a number of speakers and gives a chance to network with like-minded individuals from the region. It is also a great opportunity to discuss the region's business and US/UK developments.
Please book yourself onto this event as quickly as possible.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Peter Chase, US Chamber of Commerce (Brussels);
• David Gardner, Director of Public Policy, KPMG;
• Jeffries Briginshaw, Managing Director, British American Business London;
• Richard Currie, Public Affairs Director, UPS;
• Julie Nutter, Minister-Counselor for Economic Affairs - US Embassy, London
• Richard Stanbridge, Senior Commercial Specialist, US Commercial Services - US Embassy, London
Please book yourself a place by emailing in advance.